Monday, February 14, 2011

Celebrate Love!


Nothing says I LOVE YOU, like homemade cupcakes! 
Red Velvet cupcakes, Buttercream Frosting and Marshmallow Hearts

Celebrating Valentine's Day with Daniel, in Paris!
Yes...we brought the kids too! 
Actually, these pictures were taken at The Rock Ordinations in January.
Isn't this an adorable idea! 
I think the pictures turned out great and 
we didn't have to spend money flying to Paris. 

Daniel was ordained as a deacon and I couldn't be happier. 
Although he works in the marketplace, he has such a pastoral heart. 
He's made a huge impact on all his co-workers. 
I am so blessed that he loves people so much, especially me! 


Hope you have a wonderful day with the ones you love,
Happy Valentine's Day
Cheers, Debsx

1 comment:

  1. Your cupcakes and kids are beautiful! Love all your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...