Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Anniversary Celebration

April 17th, 2011 was our 6th year Anniversary! 
Wow... time flies when you're having fun! 

During these years, we've...   
moved 6 times
birthed 3 children
changed jobs 9 times (collectively) 
gained and lost 400 pounds
bought and sold 4 cars 
traveled to england, italy, france, mexico, florida, oregon, nevada and new york city
celebrated 20 birthdays

Sometimes these moments were blissful and sometimes stressful, 
but the best part is we got to live them TOGETHER! 

I wouldn't have it any other way! 
To celebrate, Daniel picked me up in a Jaguar covertable. Pure luxury! 
We got to stay at The Fairmont in San Francisco.
Yes... this is the same hotel company that owns The Plaza in New York City.
I got this fabulous deal on Hotels.com for under $200!
We were so delighted and it was totally worth it! 
The next morning, we went down to Little Italy for breakfast.
Travel hint: Look for the busiest place to eat and you'll usually find a winner!
We found an incredible eatery!
They served Cappuccinos in large bowls and breakfast sandwiches
on fresh, homemade croissants.
It reminded us of eating in Paris. It was divine! 



We spent the remainder of the day at the Golden Gate Park.
I love it there!
It's peaceful, lush and very scenic.
Daniel took me on a boat ride in the middle of the park.
It reminded me of the days when we were courting and
he would punt me along the river through Cambridge, England.

Times have changed and our lives are so blessed.
I am so happy to be sharing this life with him!
This life I have created with my Englishman. 














































1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...